By 2024 we will accelerate medical learning and discovery by building the world’s most connected medical network.
You can find out more information on the benefits of signing up to wondrmedical.net here.
You agree that in clicking “I agree to these Terms”, “Sign Up” or similar, or by registering for, accessing or using our Services (described below), you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Reachora Limited.
These Terms apply to your use of wondrmedical.net, your account, any Paid-for Content (described in section 4) and any products, features and services we offer to you (“Services”) except where we expressly state that separate terms (and not these Terms) may apply.
How we are funded
Most of the Services that we provide to you are free-of-charge, with only some content being provided on a paid-for basis (see section 4). The reason we can provide the Services to you free-of-charge, is because we receive income from organisations who pay us to promote ads and content to you on and outside of the Services.
Your commitments to us
Eligibility for the Services: You may not receive any Services from us if you:
- are under the age of 18
- are a member of a terrorist or hate group;
- reside in a country subject to a comprehensive UK, EU, or U.S. sanctions program or are a Specifically Designated National as designated by the U.S. Department of the Treasury;
- have previously been banned from using our Services for a breach of these Terms; or
- are otherwise prohibited from receiving our Services under applicable laws.
Obligations when using the Services: You agree that you will:
- use a strong password for your account, keep it confidential, and never share or allow others to access any part of your account;
- provide us with accurate information and keep it updated;
- use your real name on your profile and under no circumstances create a false identity, misrepresent your identity, or create a profile for anyone other than yourself;
- use the Services in a professional manner;
- not violate the Community Guidelines or any additional terms concerning specific Services that are provided to you from time to time; and
- comply with all applicable laws, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act 1996 or any equivalent applicable legislation and any internationally recognised standards on the protection of patient health information from disclosure.
Sharing content: When you post content or comments, share others’ content, or otherwise share information about yourself on the Services (e.g. on your profile), you acknowledge and agree that:
- this information can be seen, copied, shared, and used by others who also use our Services. If there is anything that you are not comfortable with being available to others in this way, you should not share it by using the Services;
- you will not post or disclose any information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential or personal information of others – such as patient data);
- any content that you post and/or share is subject to moderation by us under these Terms; and
- your account may be suspended or terminated in the event you breach these Terms (in particular, the Community Guidelines).
Permissions you give us: In order for us to provide our Services to you, we require certain permissions (called a ‘licence’) from you. You agree and confirm to us that:
- you own the intellectual property rights (such as patents, copyright, or trademarks) in any content that you create and share by using the Services; and
- whenever you share, post or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to host, distribute, modify (i.e. moderate), display, and translate this content solely for the purposes of providing the Services to you as set out in these Terms.
As an example, this means that if you shared any video content or academic paper on the Services, you give us a licence to store, copy, and share it with others through the Services.
You can end this licence to us at any time by simply removing/deleting the relevant content or, generally, by deleting your account.
When you delete content/close your account, although the relevant content may no longer be seen by other users, it may still exist (a) to the extent that you shared the content on the Services and they have been copied, shared or stored by others, and (b) for a reasonable amount of time from our backup or other systems, until it is removed.
Paid-for Content: Access to some content, such as [courses, webinars, certain video content, and other services], is only granted on a paid-for basis ("Paid-for Content")
We accept payment via the method(s) indicated on our website prior to your purchase of Paid-for Content. This may include [credit/debit card or PayPal] and any other form of payment that we make available to you from time to time. You must provide an accepted and up-to-date payment method in order to purchase Paid-for Content. We will charge your nominated payment method for the price notified to you/listed in respect of the relevant Paid-for Content.
If your payment method is or becomes invalid, and we are unable to charge you for any of the Paid-for Content, you may not be able to access the affected Paid-for Content until you update your payment method. Where possible, we will provide you with notice when this happens. If you fail to update your payment method within a reasonable amount of time, we may deny or restrict your access to some or all of the Paid-for Content.
Content accessible through the Services: The Services allow the sharing of content by users and publishers. Reachora’s role is generally limited to providing the hosting services for such content.
We request that both users and publishers adhere to certain professional standards when posting and sharing content on the Services. However, we cannot always prevent this misuse of our Services and we do not routinely review content provided by publishers or other users. By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. You agree that we are not responsible for any content or information posted or shared by others or their misuse of the Services.
If you see any content or behaviour that you believe does not comply with these Terms (e.g. if it violates the Community Guidelines), you can report it to us and we will take appropriate action if we think it is necessary.
Intellectual property: The Services that we provide to you are covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available to you (for example, images, designs, trademarks, logos, copyright, functionality, and any software code forming any part of the website). We reserve all intellectual property rights in the Services.
You acknowledge that content posted or shared by others on the Services may also be covered by intellectual property rights. You should always seek permission of the person who has shared the content before re-sharing or otherwise using the content outside of the Services.
Closing your account: You can terminate your agreement to these Terms at any time by deleting your account [via your account settings tab]. For information about what happens to your account data on termination, please refer to section 7 below.
Disclaimers and Limits on Liability
No warranty: The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not give any representations or warranties that the Services or any Paid-for Content will be available, uninterrupted, error-free, accurate, reliable, or that it will meet your specific requirements. Your experience and access to the Services and any Paid-for Content may also vary depending on device and usage requirements, your own connection to the internet, and any applicable geographical restrictions.
Limits on liability: Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits (or is intended to exclude or limit) our liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or (c) breach of your legal rights under consumer protection laws which we cannot lawfully exclude.
We may be responsible for loss or damage that you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our failure to comply with these Terms or our failure to use reasonable care and skill. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is either (a) obvious that it will happen as a result of our failure to comply with these Terms, or (b) as a result of our failure to use reasonable care and skill. We are not responsible to you for acts that are not reasonably foreseeable, nor any events beyond our reasonable control.
Moderation and Suspension of Access
Moderation: We reserve the right to remove any content that you post or share that breaches these Terms, in particular the Community Guidelines. Where we do remove content for this reason, we will inform you. If you believe that your content does not breach these Terms, you may appeal against any moderation by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suspension of access: In the event that you breach these Terms, in particular the Community Guidelines:
- we may provide you with a warning that further breaches may lead in your account being suspended or your access to certain Services being restricted; and
- if you continue to breach the Terms after having received a warning, or if we determine the initial breach to be serious enough, we may suspend your account and any access to the Services ("Suspension").
We will provide you with reasonable prior notice before any Suspension takes effect, unless doing so may reasonably be expected to lead to further breaches of the Terms or may negatively impact others’ use of the Services.
We will notify you of the reasons for any Suspension and the necessary actions (if applicable) to be undertaken to remove the Suspension. If you wish to appeal your Suspension, you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com
Variation and Termination
Termination: If you breach these Terms persistently, or in a serious way, we may terminate your account (and our relationship under these Terms) instead of, or following, Suspension. On termination (whether by you closing your account, or by us terminating your account), you will lose your access to the Services and any rights granted under these Terms.
Who we are: You are entering into these Terms with Reachora Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with registered number 10413945 whose registered office is at Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood Street, London, EC1V 9EE (referred to as "we", "us", "our" in these Terms).
Interpretation: In these Terms, (a) unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular shall include the plural and in the plural shall include the singular, (b) any obligation on you not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done, and (c) any words following the terms “including”, “include”, “in particular”, “for example” or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or term preceding those terms.
Entire agreement: These Terms make up the entire agreement between you and us for use of the Services and they supersede any prior agreements. Some of the Services that we offer may be governed by supplemental terms. Before you use any of these types of Services, you will be provided with an opportunity to agree to supplemental terms that will become part of our agreement with you.
- If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining sections of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver of our rights.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our prior consent. We may assign or transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms without restriction (e.g. in connection with any merger, acquisition, or otherwise).
- These Terms are personal to your use and access of the Services and no third party is granted any rights under these Terms unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- If you choose to provide suggestions and feedback to us on our Services, you agree that we can (but are not obliged to) use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Nothing in this section will deprive you of any mandatory consumer protections under the law of the country in which you receive the Services, and where you have your habitual residence.
Governing Law: These Terms and any contractual and non-contractual disputes that arise out of them or the Services ("Disputes") shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Jurisdiction: You acknowledge and agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle all Disputes.
Complaints: If you have any complaints about the Services, or any users or publishers, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.